Friday, April 17, 2020

Masks, Mowing, and D&D!

Today was lots of serger use on mask pieces!! Also, I mowed the front lawn!!

For dinner, I helped make spaghetti from scratch & garlic cheesy bread made from leftover sourdough bread we made with my sourdough starter I started back in September 2019!!

Then this evening was spent working on my character for tomorrow’s D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) game, using the online host, Role20.net.

No pics from today, but I’ve got some of projects I’ve recently finished...



Cleared out & organized this area for sewing, then planned better later and made that my fiber area with a different table...

S’MORES Monster Cookies!! (I’ll post the recipe in a later post!!)

Shawl I’m knitting up!
Pattern: Boneyard Shawl






And I’ll leave you with a D&D themed meme!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...