Wednesday, April 15, 2020

First Pandemic post

So, as with everyone else in the world right now, we are on a state government-sanctioned “stay-at-home” or “staycation” order...This coming Saturday will be one month!! And tomorrow will be a month since the kids have been off school (I have 3, and they are ages 10, 9, & 7 years old; which translates to 5th, 4th, and 2nd grade respectively).

I was already a stay-at-home mom, but just prior to the Pandemic, had recently been looking for a job. As you can imagine, the job search came to a screeching halt when not only are most businesses now on a hiring freeze, but they are also letting go of MANY of their long-time employees. We are very lucky that my husband’s job is considered “essential”.

Anyways, as to the main point of my post, or even my blog...I’m hoping that with all this “free time” I can give keeping a blog a serious try & I genuinely hope it will help me mark time and to hold myself accountable, craft-wise.

Even if nobody reads this, and therefore it doesn’t help anyone else, I hope it helps me.




Okay, enough with the heavy...here’s some CRAFTINESS!


These are some cube bunnies I made last week for my kids for Easter! I got the idea from a CholyKnight pattern Shiba Cube Plush and the Nimblephish pattern Bunny Hops. I made each of the bunny smiles match my kids varied personalities.












I’ve also been working on processing alpaca fiber to spin and sewing facemasks for family and for sale.

Next post I’ll show you my sewing setup (primarily used for the aforementioned mask making 😷  lately) & also my fiber processing area.


So until next time:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...