Saturday, April 18, 2020

Knitting, D&D, Fiber, and MORE!!

Stayed up late night before last working on projects and then got to sleep  in yesterday until almost 10:30 am or so, after waking up a few times in the early morning, due to my kids making noise while doing homework. After a quick breakfast, I was able to get a bit of fiber prep done while re-watching the beginning of season 1 of Outlander on Netflix.

About 2pm, our D&D role playing group started setting up for a game on Roll20.net. After some tinkering, we were able to get our current group of 7 people connected with audio and video capabilities!

We had to wait a little bit to have our 7th person build his character, but then we were able to start the adventure and actually were able to complete several days in-game.

Even though there was a bit of hassle to learn the new system, it was worth it in the end. Can't wait for our next session!!

During wait times, I was able to get a few more rows knitted on a shawl I've been working on over the last few weeks.





I finally had some semblance of “organizational  brain” this morning, so I was able to go through two 3-cubic ft boxes from my old craft room, and go through them to get rid of stuff. in the process, I was able to find a TON of sewing/crafting tools I’ve been looking for since the move!!

When I get my sewing area re-organized with proper usability, more pics of such will follow!


Anyways, middle daughter will be 10 on Monday, so I need to "put a pin in" any other projects and finish the birthday present I'm making for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...