Sunday, April 26, 2020

About dang time...also, new glasses!!

I just realized that it has been a few days since my last post...

As I mentioned earlier, I had decent reason to skip the 20th, but once you skip something once for any reason, it makes it that much harder to start back up. I'm hoping to get better about that.

I got my first paid order for face masks day before yesterday, so that's cool! I a bunch of linings and outer shells cut last week (as you saw in a previous post) & I started sewing them 2 days ago. They are due on Tuesday, so I've got plenty of time to get them finished.

Last week, I came across a recipe for Crockpot Peach Cobbler. I finally found time to make it last night and it was FANTASTIC!!


Just peaches so far...we didn’t have any fresh or frozen, so canned it must be!



Set up with all the ingredients, just before turning the crockpot on!


We ate it so fast, I forgot to get a finished pic before it was mostly gone!!








Now, my glasses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...