Sunday, April 19, 2020

10th birthday present started & finished today!!

Sorry for the late post today!! I’ve been super busy today!


As I mentioned last post, my middle child will be 10 tomorrow!! She asked me to make her something, she didn’t care what it was, just that it was patchwork & used a bunch of different fabrics...

Early this morning I picked out a pattern from my collection: Rae the Raccoon by Nimblephish Patterns. I modified it a little for my needs, as I needed to make a SLOTH, as it is her favorite animal!

I think this hit the mark. (It even has its own facemask!!)

I’ll post reaction pics tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...