Thursday, April 16, 2020

Masks Galore & Abound!

I took a nap for a few hours on Tuesday.
Then, about 10pm, I took an Excedrin Migraine to help stop a mounting migraine...

For those of you luckily not "in-the-know" that type of Excedrin has a bit of caffeine in it. Taking it that late, in conjunction with having napped earlier in the day, meant that I really wasn't tired when "bedtime" rolled around.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've begun working on making facemasks for close family and to sell. Tuesday evening, I marked and cut out 10 outer mask shell sets before my husband headed to bed...

Then, from 1-5am or so, I marked and cut out 20 sets of mask linings & 34 sets of outermask shell sets...

Wednesday was spent processing alpaca fiber, online grocery shopping, and running by my kids' school to trade finished homework packets for new ones...also, to pick up school meals.

Today will be spent serging & sewing masks...




⇊          Look how much I got done the other evening!          ⇊









I’ll be posting more pictures on new posts as I progress through the steps!

2 comments:

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...