Wednesday, September 9, 2020

More and more and more...HALLOWEEN!!

 I've got a couple of blog posts I've been working on for a while that are waiting on me putting in links, but I didn't want to wait to have time for them before I posted again.

I've been keeping busy! 

Between work, online gaming with friends (mostly Dungeon & Dragons [D&D], Pathfinder 2.0, & Werewolf), processing alpaca fiber, spinning alpaca yarn, and knitting for clients (whenever I can find spare time), I can barely catch my breath.


I keep trying to get back into creative streaming on Twitch, but it's hard to find the time when the kids are online in Zoom for 1/2 of the day or more...lol

When I do have computer access back and have the time finally, it's usually past 9pm PST, and I'm too damned exhausted.


Today I was chatting with a friend about perspective Halloween costumes and after discussing for a bit, he helped me decide on a patchwork plague doctor.

Inspiration photos:

    

Using the mask pattern from this blog (but with darker, moodier cookies, I mean colors...yes, no cookies to see here, of course):



And using these 2 patterns I already own, but with significant pattern alterations:



I'll try to keep the blog and my Instagram: craftiness1skey updated about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...