Sunday, May 3, 2020

8 Facemasks, 4 orders!!

3 masks for my mom, 3 for my cousin that is a nurse, 1 for my stepmom, and 1 for my brother’s girlfriend!!



Sewing lining to mask after adding nose wire sleeve!




 Using my serger to reinforce seams...


 Check our that awesome leaf 🍃 matchup across the seam though!!

Starting sewing the straps

Just need to topstitch the straps, then those parts are done...

When you’re crafty and your teabag doesn’t have a proper string, you make do & mend!!

Bending nose wires into submission!





The finished 8, FINALLY!



Please feel free to comment, if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Chaos...I need to accept that...

Okay so it has now been approximately a year and a half since my last post and SO MUCH has happened...  Let's start with one of the bigg...